Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Hearts


Last weekend for Valentine's Day I decided to catch sunset at the beach with some of my favorite people. My sister, husband, Audrey, and I drove out to the coast. I was thinking it should be a quick easy drive considering everyone was catching dinner with their Valentine's Day dates. There was one problem with my thinking… all the good restaurants are on the coast. This made for lots and lots of traffic. Thankfully, we made it just in time for sunset and Audrey got to play and explore a bit. I also got Audrey and my husband to sit and enjoy the view… sitting is not really their kind of thing. I am constantly encouraging them to slow down a bit and take time to enjoy things. After the beach we headed back for some tacos at our favorite taqueria spot. It was a simple evening spent with the people I love the most. No need for romantic, gushy evenings here :) 

2 comments:

  1. I was just browsing for some of the mother and child health related products and i found this amazing website called Angooor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are stunning, glad you made it in time for the sunset!

    ReplyDelete