Friday, June 19, 2015

Malibu Dreaming


My sister, Audrey, and I recently got back from a quick impromptu road trip to Malibu. Whenever we head down South, we never really plan too much except for our hotel. We always seem to do as we please and never have any real plans but to explore. I love these carefree adventures...they are truly my favorite and something I will always remember. I swear half the fun is making our way down and singing at the top of our lungs in the car. 

We spent the day in Malibu exploring and stopped at our favorite restaurant. We were able to watch surfers this time and Audrey was in heaven. We also explored an abandoned mall because... that is just what we do. Explored some more beaches and mainly hung out at the beach. Taking time to enjoy the little moments because I know in the end these are the really big moments. 

2 comments:

  1. hi audrey i hope you enjoy your trip... what a nice place together with family

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi audrey i hope you enjoy your trip... what a nice place together with family

    ReplyDelete