Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Stealing Some Time


A few weekends ago I had the chance to hang with my favorite people in a very special place. We had some extra time so we headed straight to the beach to watch the sunset. It was nice not to have any time constraints and no where to be but with each other. We need more moments like this. I crave these moments more and more. My husband and I both work a very full schedule... too full. We plan on making some changes next year to our schedule... hopefully lighting our work load a bit. Until then we will continue to sneak off to have a little time to ourselves.

Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life...

3 comments:


  1. Tyke Mart Baby Clothes - Awesome Stuff for Kids.
    Shop at https://tykemart.com/products

    ReplyDelete